The project is being implemented by Parallel 53, LLC with the support of the technopark in the sphere of high technologies Zhiguli Valley.
The name of the project is The development of the project and creation of a modular, collapsible, motor rescue boat for long-term storage from aluminum.
Universal rescue water vehicle, designed for operations during emergency situations in areas of flooding. The boat has a modular structure, each of the modules is created separately and has its purpose. When connecting several (from 2 to 5) modules, it is possible to create various life-saving devices in terms of characteristics and functionality. Accordingly, the technical specifications vary depending on the purpose of the final assembly of the boat.
The essence of innovation is as follows:
- Modular-sectional design allows you to quickly change the functionality of the boat.
- The developed method of fastening modules, creates a rigid and reliable boat design.
- A way of storage (modules are inserted one into another), which allows to reduce transportation and storage costs.
- A modular approach to production reduces the cost and speeds up the manufacture of the final product.
- The possibility of self-upgrading the boat, by further purchasing additional modules.
- The possibility of upgrade