The leading sectors of the economy of the Saratov region are manufacturing , electric power , chemical industry , food industry and agriculture.
The competitive advantages of the socio- economic development of the Saratov region are:
- significant reserves of mineral resources;
- the presence of significant power generation capacity;
- proximity to key markets (Central Russia , Kazakhstan);
- transportation infrastructure;
- the presence of high scientific-technical and innovation capacity;
- low cost of housing , industrial and commercial property.
The main strategic priorities of socio -economic development of the Saratov region are:
- development of industrial and agricultural systems;
- increase the level and quality of life and the creation of conditions for the dynamic development of human capital , the formation of a comfortable and attractive to live the social environment;
- achieving a new level of competitiveness of the economy based on innovation and the development of small and medium-sized businesses, which involves the implementation of a number of large investment projects with high added value and innovation;
- development of transport infrastructure;
- development of mineral deposits.
The main strategic priorities for the Saratov region are:
- creation of a large complex of food-based agriculture;
- construction of innovative agro-industrial complex;
- modernization of the electro-transport engineering;
- development of the transport sector;
- the development of the industry of building materials based on existing cement raw materials, phosphate rock, construction, ballast and glass sand, clay and building stone.
You can create innovative production in excess of the available electric power and manufacturing base.
Address of administration: 410042 , Saratov, ul . Moscow , 72
Phones: +7 ( 8452) 08.21.87 , 21-01-07
Official site: saratov.gov.ru