The Republic of Mordovia
The leading sectors of the economy of the Republic of Mordovia is the production of transport equipment, manufacture of electrical and optical equipment, construction materials, food processing, and agriculture.
As the competitive advantages of the Republic of Mordovia we can mention:
- advantageous geographical location, proximity to major centers of consumption of competitive products;
- infrastructure, especially transport links;
- developed system of data communications;
- developed social infrastructure.
The main strategic priorities of socio-economic development of the Republic of Mordovia is:
- development of electrical (including Lighting),
- railcar and agriculture clusters,
- transport and logistics and energy sectors,
- tourism and recreation areas,
- the improvement of information and telecommunications infrastructure.
The main strategic priorities of socio-economic development of the Republic of Mordovia are the development of electrical (including Lighting), railcar and agriculture clusters, transport and logistics and energy sectors, tourism and recreation areas, the improvement of information and telecommunications infrastructure.
The construction of the first plant in Russia for the production of optical fiber will eliminate the need of purchasing it abroad, also will create the necessary conditions for improving the country’s defense.
The creation of an industrial complex for the production of steel and cast iron will remove the dependence of the Railway Car Building Plants on supply of imported castings.
Commissioning of the new plant for the production of cement using «dry» method in Chamzinsky area will make the Republic of Mordovia one of the largest cement producers in Russia.
The construction of hydro electric station in Mordovia Kovylkinsky area will solve the problem of energy shortage in the country. In addition, are planning the reconstruction of the main gas pipeline Saratov — Bitter at the site Fixes — Saransk — Penza.
Address: 430002, Saransk, ul. Sovetskaya 35
Phones: +7 (8342) 32-77-11, 32-74-69
Official website: www.e-mordovia.ru